It is that situation again. One of too much bad luck, that is. 2013 had a small time of bad luck, but motivation came back. The only difference between 2013, and 2016/2017 is that there is that society at large, has failed. But mainly, how? Social networking services.
The culture...of social networking? Yes of course. When being an activist, you should know what social network to go to share your word, to awaken people. However, even social networking services have been confusing for activists, and even as activists have not been utilising it properly. Especially with the social media culture still having its flaws. So here is guide for all honest activists on the how the culture of the most prominent social networking services.
1. Facebook: It was made originally for university students as "TheFacebook". Havard University was the first to use this service. It changed its name to And it retains the reputation of having mostly drones from the educational institution, especially the elite academia. It also explains the immense quantity of ignorant people, bad trolls and the corrupt elite, that are on Facebook.
2. Twitter: An SMS-inspired social network, which is simpler than Facebook, so more people are quickly using Twitter, despite Facebook having the most users. Twitter is aimed at Internet celebrities in the video game industry, music industry, computing industry, fashion industry and the political system. It has flame wars that are usually longer lasting with more moaning, but sometimes less extreme than YouTube.
3. Google+: Less popular than Facebook or Twitter, but the intelligence level of its users is most likely the highest of any mainstream social networking service. However, it has connected to YouTube, resulting in a few changes. However, as for Google+ exclusive features can accelerate activism, especially with Google+ communities.
4. YouTube: A video-sharing service which has often been utilised by the video game industry, music industry and street comedy producers. This is where flame wars are more extreme, but often short lived and forgotten. It has recently been using the Google+ APIs to produce the current features of YouTube, therefore the YouTube users and Google+ users are mixing together, leading to flame wars slowly growing on a few Google+ posts, Google+ communities and Google+ events, and Google+ users leaking onto YouTube. A good thing is, if you are supporting a revolution that is also trending on a hashtag and you post a video clip about your support for it and how the video clip shows support for the revolution, then it can raise awareness.
5. Pinterest: This social network is even smaller than Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Google+, yet still enough to help activists. However, the audience is mostly focusing on cooking, dressing and home design. However, the audience is highly sensitive to "profanity" and "nudity".
6. 4chan: An anonymous image forum service, which has got millions of Anons on that website...at least in its golden age, when the Anonymous network was derived from 4chan. Now? The corrupt elite's partial conquest caused a large scale depletion of Anons. Now it is somewhat rare for Anons to be on 4chan.
7. 8chan: This is where many of the 4chan Anons have escaped to. Forums can have optional forced anonymity, so many users find it advantageous to post on the anonymous forums on 8chan. It is heavily involved in revolutions such as #GamerGate and #NotYourShield.
8. Disqus: An external forum hosting service, which depends on the community. However, it can be exploited almost as much as Facebook can be exploited, making it slightly dangerous to post what you want.
9. Wordpress: Blog service with forum features. Generally friendly, but some communities can collect a small flame war.
2015 has become a shitfest for social networking. During the start of 2015, Facebook allowed the so-called "intelligence agencies" to use Facebook data. Privacy is doomed on Facebook when that policy was introduced onto Facebook. As for Twitter, the quantity of account suspensions increased, as the so-called "SJWs" (mostly feminists and government drones, which ironically hate REAL justice) went on a large-scale stampede of tweet flagging and profile flagging, and the Twitter staff only listened to the so-called "SJWs", rather than listening to the honest concerns of #GamerGate supporters. But also another Twitter web page appeared (https://blog.twitter.com/2014/building-a-safer-twitter), where it makes the rules much stricter for honest activists. Be careful of increased suspensions. As for Google+, it is now using automated software to flag many Google+ posts on Google+ communities and also Google+ comments on any Google+ posts, as well as Google+ posts that are YouTube comments. In response to what Google+ is doing to posts and comments, I made a Change.org petition ( https://www.change.org/p/google-remove-all-examples-of-automated-flagging-of-posts-in-google-communities-and-on-comments-on-any-google-to-allow-all-posts-and-comments-to-be-shown-publicly ). As for 4chan, its staff is now been corrupted by feminists, and is censoring chan posts, especially the posts about #GamerGate, which is why the Anons moved to https://8chan.co. As for Pinterest, they are able to delete your posts on there, if they consider it "inappropriate", only because Pinterest seems a bit offended at free speech. That means Pinterest has could make itself an enemy to Anons.
2015 sucks. Social networking has been endangered during 2015. Here is a summary:
1. Pinterest, Google+ and 4chan censors posts
2. Facebook watches its users
3. Twitter blacklists users from posting using their accounts
On the topic of High Speed 2, I realised that the expected date for the High Speed 2 to finish its planning and construction, and be released to the general public, is within the year 2026 (phase 1 - (London Euston > Old Oak Common < Heathrow Hub > Birmingham Interchange >< Birmingham Curzon Street) and 2032-3 (phase 2 (towards Manchester (East Midlands Hub > Manchester Interchange > Manchester Piccadilly) and towards Leeds (East Midlands Hub > Meadowhall Interchange > Leeds New Lane)), and the cost of High Speed 2 is estimated to be above £80 million, according to the Institute of Economic Affairs.
If you realise what goes on within the authorities, then this will be of no surprise to you:
Do you recall the video clip from Mike Maloney, titled "The Biggest Scam In The History Of Mankind - Hidden Secrets of Money 4 | Mike Maloney" (hyperlink: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0) ?
Then you should be aware that, even though it is possible for the High Speed 2 to be done quicker and with lower price, the authorities refuse to speed up progress and reduce cost on the High Speed 2 project.
GamerGate is a revolution in the video games industry that has been first introduced as a response to the corruption in the journalism industry, specifically the video game journalists. The network of video game journalists is interconnected in a group on Google Groups known as "GameJournoPros", which all publish with similar opinions on their articles, without reminding the readers that they are sharing and posting the same FALSE information against video gamers.